About World Microblading
What do you get when you combine a lifetime of artistic talent, over a decade of hands on experience, and an unwavering dedication to doing passionate work? You get Irina Chen —founder of World Microblading and one of the most recognized Microblading artists in the world.
Microblading has been pioneered over the last decade by Irina Chen to help women boost their confidence and self-esteem creating perfect, natural-looking eyebrows. We are the innovators of modern Microblading techniques, operator of the world’s most trusted Microblading company and provide the gold standard in Microblading training.
Our goal is to create the thinnest strokes for the most realistic results. For that purpose, Irina developed her own technique called the Dual Blade Method which is taught in Master Classes worldwide.
- Microblading (or eyebrow embroidery) is a relatively new, manual method. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because we’re impacting color closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine.
- This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows.
- The results are a natural, flawless, fuller looking brow.
- The results can last anywhere from 1 to 3 years, depending on different factors affecting the procedure.
- The average procedure costs $800 (USD) and takes two hours to complete. YES! $400 (USD) per hour really is achievable as a microblading artist.
- The average Microblading technician can treat 2 clients per day (or 48 a month). That’s $38,400 (USD) in monthly revenue, minus the disposable tools (48 x $25), leaving profits of $37,200 per month before overheads and taxes.